Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Battlefield..when the guns crossed the roses +_+


Don't mind the tittle..I'm just feeling a bit light headed right now..so I had to let some steam out of my foggy brain..haih..that's better..if you are still wondering what the tittle had to do with this thing I'm trying to write now, I remind you not to mind it..it's just there for the show..now, here is what really happen today..I went P.A.I.N.T.B.A.L.L.I.N.G..hehehe ^^

"waiting for the briefing"

that was the first time ever I played this extreme game..I only saw it on the web or the TV before this and been wanting to join it for so long..but never had the chance..and finally, today came..hurray for me =)..the game I played was exhilarating, suspense, thrilling and also can bring some pain once in a while..I myself sustained three minor injuries to my fingers and a small bruise on my left arm..all my the other parts remain safe and intact..those injuries came from taking shot upon the unprotected areas..ouchie..but hey..no pain no gain they always say..for those who can afford to leave a mark on their fragile body, then I advise you not to join this game..or if you are rich enough, get a full plate armor..other than that, GAME ON!!!

"trying to strike a pose here"

5 comments:

Mustakim Ahmad on April 21, 2009 at 11:58 PM said...

aku tembak ko kat jari jer..ko tembak aku kat perut...cissss...tunggu pembalasan dari aku..

dzulhakim baharom on April 22, 2009 at 12:23 AM said...

haha

boleh pulak tembak kat jari

dark_eky on April 23, 2009 at 9:32 AM said...

wawawa..
nsb arr..
ckp gentleman..

FarhahNur on April 23, 2009 at 2:49 PM said...

korang tak pakai cengkerang,bila nak kene tembak,masuk lam cengkerang,plup!hehe

dark_eky on April 24, 2009 at 2:15 PM said...

ko bole la paah..
mn nk cr cengkerang beso ktorg nie..
huhuhu
^_^

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template