Monday, November 21, 2011

holidays XD


yeah..it's that time of the year again..come to think of it, it's been 2 years now that I've been working..heh..time sure flies..I barely feel any differences XD whether inside me or in my surrounding..but when I stop and think about it, there's a huge difference between now and last time..I've gained and so I have also lost..never had I thought that it would came so soon..still life never stops and by driven through works and stuffs yet another year had almost come to an end..and as I lay here and think a bit for myself, I realized..I'm me and that shall never change..so, dad..u just have to relax wherever you are now..I am still myself so that's okay..I'm doing fine even without you beside me..heh..as long as I have me, I'm good to go ^^

0 comments:

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template