Sunday, October 21, 2012

Once in a while..


"Wake me up when september ends," they say..but it's already late October and I haven't got my calling yet..haih..just kidding :P
well it sure has been a while..since my last post that is..it's just that I have nothing to say lately..more like I'm too busy with my many lives online..heh..I wonder if it'll ever ends..jumping from 1 life to another..but I guess I'm okay with these for now..whatever will be, will be..another song lyric :P
anyhow..I'll just keep heading forward..or any direction I'm facing now..maybe it's the dark side but who cares XD as long as it's fun..that's all that matter anyway..to me..
this pic was taken on top of the Crocker Range..you can see the white mist is all around me and it's still day time..a bit past noon I think..but it sure is dark up there..and windy..I had a hard time controlling my shivering hands then..I do love the cold though..so cool and refreshing..heh..anyway what's with the "Once in a while" up there u ask..well here it is..a pic of me :P

4 comments:

F. Hanim M. on October 22, 2012 at 12:44 AM said...

semoga anda bertemu cahaya. jumpa bulan depan.

dark_eky on October 22, 2012 at 2:01 PM said...

nk kena cr cik nur la cmnie..
orait nur hanim :P

🌙 on October 23, 2012 at 6:01 PM said...

a.eky : ceh...jual mahai sgt nie..then, dok bz men game ja mana nak dapat calling2 semua tue...=P

dark_eky on October 23, 2012 at 8:01 PM said...

mmg la mahal..
xkn nk biar maruah tergadai lk :P
name pn calling..
tgu jer la XD

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template