Saturday, July 18, 2009

2nd week stories..


haih..another tiring yet fun week had ended..unfortunately, there weren't much free food this time..except for the routine preschool break filler, I only got 2 lunches served before LADAP session..it's ok I guess since the allowance had finally banked into account so finance is blooming at this period of time..estimatedly, half of them will be gone for bills and outstanding club fees plus I'm wanting for a bigger storage disk..I just couldn't wait to start downloading anime again..pity 1 of my favourite link has gone bad..still, I had a few others to turn to this time..owh, and I wonder when will the network service come back to normal..it's more than a month now I think since the connection deteriorated..I wonder what the real cause for the problem is..haih..

anyway, school sure are nice..except for the lesson planning part since it is too much of a hassle..still it really helped during teaching..heh..can't believe I'm getting close to becoming a real teacher anytime soon..I'm in the middle of improving the group learning activities with my partner..I started by giving the group leaders each a bag containing learning utensils and the worksheets for each activities that requires them..since the children are quite advance this time of the year, I saw that they are capable of listening to instructions from their peers plus the leaders had good leadership abilities..well, nothing much compared to mine when I was their age though..it just mean I can slowly release their hand to start grasping things on their own..of course there are still need for guidance and nurturing along the way..haih..incompetent brats..it's time they stand on their 2 feet instead of leaning toward their teacher..

the preschool are still quite new..just opened this year to be accurate..so there are still things needed to be added to the learning utilities..small scissors and glues are nowhere to be seen which leaves me no choice but to get them myself..now that money is not yet a problem, I generously bought all those stationary myself..lucky kiddies..where on earth can they get a practical as loving and caring as me..well, until I get totally assessed that is..hehehe..kids are naive and innocent??I see only disastrous, noisy, ungrateful brats..they couldn't understand nor even bothered about the reason I had to sacrifice my sleeping time finishing the lesson plans for them..then wasting my ink catridges to print teaching aids also for them to have a great learning experience..all they knew is to make a ruckuss everytime and everywhere..they are such a hassle..damn 'gakki'..

oh yeah..been making some outlines for the mural inside of the preschool ground..had to teach those little kids dance steps for the preschool anual carnival..and then being selected to be in the Floria Competition, which requires teachers to build a small lanscape for a self-picked theme..that somehow concludes my second week of practical in SKPP14(1)..oh yeah, I made a lot of controvesional statements also..haih..wonder what will happen next..

6 comments:

Nurul Farhana on July 18, 2009 at 10:53 PM said...

"oh yeah, I made a lot of controvesional statements also.."

- such as...? Aiyaa, do not end a post with random speculations from readers.

dzulhakim baharom on July 18, 2009 at 11:29 PM said...

jangan boros sangat elaun..next year 3 bulan pertama takda gaji..

ainko on July 19, 2009 at 7:46 AM said...

wah..calon cemerlang..puan norbie sudah datang kah?

dark_eky on July 19, 2009 at 8:23 AM said...

"Aiyaa, do not end a post with random speculations from readers"
-I just love to..hahaha

aku rs duit simpanan aku stakat nie, bole la nk survive 3 blan tue..
tp X ckp lg kalo nk kawin..
huhuhu..=P

pensyarah ktorg X dtg lg ain..
bkan ko ker calon cemerlang..
siap tuan syed dtg rintis arie tue..
wakaka
^_^

F. Hanim M. on July 27, 2009 at 7:31 PM said...

eky cikgu penyayang...haha

dark_eky on October 12, 2009 at 6:08 AM said...

penyayang dirie sendirie =D

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template