Sunday, July 12, 2009

3rd Practical-1st week..


kids in putrajaya p14(1) sure are strange..for the 1st time ever I met some who prefer given works to do than allowed to play as much as they like..strange isn't??could there be something wrong with their train of thought, I wonder..but then again, I couldn't care less..for as far as I'm concerned..as long as this six weeks went well then I've nothing to complained about..maybe I'll study them as part of my course assignment required..right now, it's much more important to put back my teaching gear into action and shape those little dwellers like I used to do in the past..haih..gonna be a bit tough now since there is a hyperactive kid in clase and a few underages children as well..these immature brats is like a time bomb without a definite way to determine when they'll explode and cause a ruckuss..still, nothing a slight raise of tone and a murderous stare couldn't handle for now..
on the other hand, the school is very nice..I got plenty to eat everyday and that saved food my allowance very much..just what I need to lighten up my tight account until my next payday..huhu..can't wait to get my hand on huge sum of cash to spend again..
p/s:my school is kinda active as well..so many activities planned for each days forcing me to stay at school until evening..then again, since that means more free things to eat then I just couldn't complain about it..^^

2 comments:

Nurul Farhana on July 12, 2009 at 8:47 AM said...

"I got plenty to eat everyday and that saved food my allowance very much"

"since that means more free things to eat then I just couldn't complain about it.."

Food and you are soo..inseparable.

dark_eky on July 12, 2009 at 9:14 AM said...

sure..
eating is part of living..
I'll be happy as long as I have great food to eat..
hehehe
^_^

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template