Saturday, June 5, 2010

Behind Brown Eyes..


This song..I heard it once, or maybe twice during secondary school..but the melody and lyric were implanted into me even till now..there isn't any connection between the wordings and myself nevertheless, I found it very attached to my memory..I'll let you guys explore it yourselves here..

"Behind Blue Eyes" -Limp Bizkit

No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes
And no one knows
What it's like to be hated
To be fated to telling only lies

[Chorus:]
But my dreams they aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

No one knows what its like
To feel these feelings
Like i do, and i blame you!
No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

[Chorus]

Discover l.i.m.p. say it [x4]
No one knows what its like
To be mistreated, to be defeated
Behind blue eyes
No one knows how to say
That they're sorry and don't worry
I'm not telling lies

[Chorus]

No one knows what its like
To be the bad man, to be the sad man
Behind blue eyes.

I don't know how you felt but I'll tell what I feel from listening to this particular song..Strength, wisdom and will-power.. while everyone around you is probably the enemy, critics, back stabers or even someone who's invisible, detestable and etc, there is still a story behind each and every one of them..people may not seem like what we thought they might be..driven into a corner and then taking a path which changed them forever..but deep inside, he's still the same..if you could spare some time and listen, you'll see what's behind those blue eyes or green or brown or any colour at all..what say you??

4 comments:

Mustakim Ahmad on June 5, 2010 at 2:57 PM said...

sy mau C C C...

dark_eky on June 5, 2010 at 7:23 PM said...

Xde huruf C nmpknyer..
hehehe..
lame x gie karaoke nih..
gian2..

FarhahNur on June 6, 2010 at 1:21 AM said...

i used to think the lyric would be like 'no one knows what its like to be a BATMAN!'.haha.

dark_eky on June 6, 2010 at 6:54 AM said...

hahaha..
that's a great idea for a parody..
both for the sing and Batman..
lol..

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template