Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rain Falls..


it's raining outside and I'm laying around doing nothing..so I decide to dedicate a post to one of mother nature most important gift for all living thing..I'm sure most of you learned about the process involved in the "how rain cloud was formed" topic during science class..you should also knew about the importance of rain whether from similar lessons or from personal life experiences..let's skip that part and move on to what is the relationship between the rain and me since I was willing to make a tribute for it..hehe..actually, I am a rain-man..just kidding..but the rain and I, we went back way long..ever since I was a kid, I had pleasant memories when involving the rain..I always went out during the rain with the excuse of cleaning the drain around my house as for the fact I went "swimming" in all the puddles formed by the rain..how I love playing in those watery holes those days..even more than going swimming in the sea..while the sun make the air hot at the beach, the atmosphere during the rain is cold and truly refreshing..I will lay down facing up to the sky and let the rain drops fall down onto my face..the effect is very trancing to me..I can lay there and let the water comfort me through out the rain..it felt like me and the universe will then coexist and be as one until the last rain drop fall..luckily my parent wouldn't let me out during thunder storm because to me that time it didn't matter as long as it rains..if they had not forbade me back then, I'll probably wouldn't be here right now..hahaha..I had never even once fell sick because of exposure to the rain unlike the common belief..I think the rain and I must had reached an understanding at that moment so it'll let me go unharmed every time..well maybe..
now that I've grown up..the rain had become more of a burden than a blessing..it hinders my activities and sometime causes inconveniences..but, what bother me the most is this melancholic feeling I felt during rainy time as of now..while I sit and listen to the many sounds of rain falling, bugs and frogs croaking I suddenly sensed that I'm somewhat empty..I experienced loneliness like never before..a feeling that is hard to describe using mere words or languages..it felt so strange and distant yet it's there..I think that pretty much I had the idea of what I'm missing but that is just a theory I've yet to try..then again, there are also time I felt like looking outside while sitting near the windowsill..I'll regained a familiar emotion similar to seeing a very old childhood friend or something like that..while I stay there and listen as she told me the tale of her travels and experiences(a girlfriend is more preferable to me XD)..I thought that if I look really hard at the rain, I'll see a vague figure standing there chatting to me..hehehe ^_^

2 comments:

🌙 on June 2, 2010 at 11:08 PM said...

Rain can be a sweet memory.....=)

dark_eky on June 3, 2010 at 2:41 PM said...

yeap..
it truly can..

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template