Saturday, September 10, 2011

it's been a while XD


hey I'm still here..same old-carefree-happy-go-lucky type of guy I am..hurm..minus the old part XD maybe it's just because it's me or maybe it's just them but lately, I've been seeing kids struggling to deal with matters that I hadn't face in my life..well perhaps I did, I just didn't care much about it back then..the point is, kids should just be kids..don't let problems such as boredom, love (lol, sorry can't help it XD), life?..so what if you are bored..so why should you care about love and relationship..so how is it that you are not living..I'm not saying I'm the best example okay, I'm not..the fact remains I feel free compared to them..am I the childish one around here? don't answer XD ah well..by the way, kids in my point of view are those who are younger than me so it could be you..no hard feeling kiddo ^^

2 comments:

ainko on September 14, 2011 at 2:34 PM said...

ok..aku trime ape yg ko ckp..haha..aku mude dr ko kan?mude 2hr..haha

dark_eky on September 15, 2011 at 8:51 AM said...

hahaha XD

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template