Thursday, September 29, 2011

My New Life..


well actually I'm referring to my new notebook's battery XD yeay congratulation to myself..now I can stay online a whole lot longer than before..my old battery can only sustain itself for 20 minutes more or less..but this new one can keep me onlining(lol XD) for a good 2 hours and more ^o^ hurray for my new battery..heh..I'm thinking of getting a new notebook earlier..not that this one have any fault or anything..I just need to update myself that's all ^^

4 comments:

Mustakim Ahmad on September 30, 2011 at 5:17 PM said...

i bet your new member of life wont last long.. haha..

Nurul Farhana on September 30, 2011 at 8:59 PM said...

aku bet sekali ngan kawan ko kat atas ni. hahaha..

ainko on October 1, 2011 at 11:09 AM said...

me too!hehe

dark_eky on October 1, 2011 at 11:13 AM said...

heh..
kalo rosak bli baru..
dh keje kn XD

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template