Sunday, October 2, 2011

my wallpaper art..





no I didn't draw any of these myself..they are courtesy of my online girlfriend(she's a girl and a friend so yeah XD)..she's the one who drew them or got it from a commission..looking at em reminds me of the time I use to draw myself..it's been so long since I had hold a mechanical pencil to draw like these..heh..well I was never a good drawer so I guess it's better I didn't go to far into it then..but there are times I felt the urge to pick up a pen or pencil and just draw again..mostly in a meeting without anything interest going on in the net XD

anyway I sort of compile all 3 of em together and make this one my notebook's wallpaper..pretty neat huh..heh..


9 comments:

Mustakim Ahmad on October 2, 2011 at 12:16 PM said...

i spotted there a signature of eky & Yu.. adakah??? apakah???

dark_eky on October 2, 2011 at 12:24 PM said...

tue kire tittle dier..
nnt org xtau lk tue saper..

ainko on October 2, 2011 at 4:22 PM said...

wah?YU?

Mustakim Ahmad on October 2, 2011 at 6:06 PM said...

ape tu tittle eky&yu.. haha..

got something to hide ya bro..

haha..

dark_eky on October 3, 2011 at 12:09 PM said...

nope..
kalo ade aku xder post trang2 kt cnie..
heh..

Mustakim Ahmad on October 3, 2011 at 4:12 PM said...

hehe.. ok then.. hope to hear some good news soon.. all the best bro... tc

dark_eky on October 3, 2011 at 4:17 PM said...

I always bring good news :P

ainko on October 4, 2011 at 1:23 PM said...

blueek je

dark_eky on October 5, 2011 at 10:17 AM said...

heh..
aik..
brape blan dh..

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template