Tuesday, July 10, 2012

C&P IX


Q&A..

Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
hurm..plenty..

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
 not when I'm at the back..

Name one thing you worry about running out of.
soul..

What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
my father/mother..I also had ppl saying that I'm like tom cruise, usui n plenty others..

What is your favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni and cheese..lot of em..

What are your super powers?
I'm a narcissist..

What's your most annoying habit?
procrastinating..

What is your best physical feature?
me..

What CD is closest to you right now?
Tom & Jerry..my teaching aids XD

What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Cold water, sausages and chocolates..

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Neither..

What are your favorite sayings?
it's good to be bad..

If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
I wonder..

What do you do when no one is watching?
it's a secret >:D

If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be you?
myself..

Coffee or Tea.
tea please..

Do you talk to yourself?
I am now..

0 comments:

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template