Thursday, July 26, 2012

Weak..


heh..just self-reflecting into my inner self after a few days of errors..I know I'm not suppose to do it..I don't even like/want to do so..yet I did anyway..for what end? no self-satisfaction..no pleasure..not even comfort nor joy or such..heh..so why? no definite answer I guess..only lingering thoughts and feelings that are not too hard to fathom hitherto unclear..personally I despise conflicts and other forms of negativity so this annoys me..a lot..further more they are all from my own course of actions..which made the above arguments..haih..I'm a total mystery to myself at a times..or maybe I'm simply turning away from the fact =P
for what it's worth, it's still lacking..it's me..ciao..

4 comments:

🌙 on July 26, 2012 at 9:17 PM said...

nape2? what happen? =)

dark_eky on July 30, 2012 at 12:08 PM said...

saje merefleksi diri..

🌙 on August 11, 2012 at 8:16 PM said...

yelaa tue..=P

dark_eky on August 13, 2012 at 11:58 PM said...

ye ler :P

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template