Thursday, November 27, 2008

0 existence


the title above is suppose to be read as 'zero existence'..just so you know..


laying back on my bed with ruffled bedsheet and comforter..I raise my arm high and then put it across my face..haih~~what am I doing??thinking about myself, wandering through my fantasies, getting lost in thought, fathoming what my future will be..all this while laying motionlessly on the crumpled bed cloth..
so much for holidays..I'll be spending most of the time I have on bed as ussual..while my friends and colleagues probably making use of their time with family bonding, trips and dates, I will be here on my bed for 3/4 of my daily life..I'm not sick, involved in accident or whatever..this is just what I do during my free times..shifting back into the shadow..relaxing..rejuvenating..hibernating and so on..

haaaahhhh~~this is life..


hehehe
^_^

0 comments:

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template