Sunday, November 30, 2008

seeking for a lifetime's companion??


I went to yet another one of my friend marriage ceremony yesterday..it seems more of the people that I used to know have started moving onto the next level in life..the life of marriage..heh, some of them are already in the world of parenthood right now with two kids..people around my age group are all starting to leave their singleness and share their world with another person..now they have one more pair of ears which listen to their worries and problems instead of their own..while I'm still licking my own wound they already have someone to dress their injuries and soothes the pain..they chat with each other, holding hand happily and I'm just talk to myself with my hands deep inside my pocket..and much more had they gained from this life of marriage..I wish them happiness from the bottom of my empty heart..



I can just wonder, if I'll ever find my own happiness like theirs..when I am....me..well whatever will be will be, I suppose..right now, I still had a long road ahead of me without a slightest idea of when or how it will end..even whitout someone to hold my hand and accompany me through my journey, I must carry on..dragging my boredom on my back..

hahaha
^_^

side notes: this is not an advertisement for an ice breaking..

2 comments:

ainko on December 4, 2008 at 11:27 AM said...

wah2..ko tuh yg suke wat bodo kat aweks2 yg mengejo ko..heh..sian aku nengok kwn aku,kdg2 ko gantung die xbertali..

dark_eky on December 6, 2008 at 3:07 PM said...

alalala..
siannyer kwn ko tue..
tp btol ke aku yg gantung..
ntah2 korg sendiri yg wt..
hahaha
^_^

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template