Sunday, March 29, 2009

borrowed time..



I don't know how much I'm given here..the only thing I'm certain, every passing second slowly chipping away at these time..how long still I have to live??when will my life comes to an end??those question are very critical yet I'm always forgetting about them..such ignorance..I couldn't fathom how many days I have to live..but I must live everyday to the fullest..praying I will still be here tomorrow..

p/s: the label and the tittle of this post contadict each other..hahaha XD

4 comments:

Nurul Farhana on March 30, 2009 at 12:49 PM said...

Time awaits for no man. Reminded me of my previous avatar.

dark_eky on March 30, 2009 at 1:17 PM said...

owh really..
what did??

Nurul Farhana on March 30, 2009 at 1:50 PM said...

The one in the forum...remember?

And speaking of forum, what happened in there? The atmosphere seemed like mundane.

dark_eky on March 30, 2009 at 5:24 PM said...

heh..
I don't think so..
it's been so long ago..
hahaha..=P
yup..
there are no active posters now..
only last night it got rather fiery..
in the serious discussion topic..
huhuhu
^_^

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template