Sunday, March 8, 2009

change for the better..I hope..


Yesterday, I spent half of my allowance registering to a fitness centre for a specific course..I think this is the first time ever I'd taken a drastic step in my whole life(since it's about money, you know)..with a lot of things going on right now, I can say that was not a very appropriate decision to have been made but nevertheless it was a decision I had to make..since there had been a goal I couldn't achieve for the past few years now I'm resorting to this one final bet..I don't know how I'll fare in the future but I'll make sure to find some ways to manage myself for at least until this August..I must admit it was like I had made a blunder but I wouldn't say I was wrong to make it..more importantly, I need to face what will be coming ahead of me in this near future..haih +_=

4 comments:

Nurul Farhana on March 9, 2009 at 12:36 PM said...

it's never too late to become the person you might have been
- george elliot

dark_eky on March 9, 2009 at 1:51 PM said...

thx..
^_^

Tengku Budiman Tengku Mohd Ali on March 10, 2009 at 2:06 PM said...

go ecky! go!

dark_eky on March 12, 2009 at 8:52 AM said...

yeah budi..

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template