Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sitting on the edge of a cliff..


That's the situation I always have to go through..I found myself on the edge off a cliff not far away from the hectic, consuming land of works, works and more works while underneath me is a beautiful lagoon surrounded by sharp, pointing, jagged rocks waiting for me to fall..if I stay on the land, sooner or later I will be dragged to work under the hot, scorching sun..but if I try to jump into the cool, blue lagoon under me, I may not make it and end up impaled by the spiking rocks..even if I landed safely into the lagoon, I cannot stay inside it forever for I'll need to go back under the sun to work and make a living..haih..I guess, this is life..

2 comments:

FarhahNur on March 28, 2009 at 1:34 PM said...

well..
work out a house near d cliff..
u'll wake up with a sunshine pouring heavenly at the land the lagoon.u wont miss a thing..

dark_eky on March 28, 2009 at 11:52 PM said...

haih..
too lazy..

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template