Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Having a blast ^^


Earlier today, I participated in the annual Closed IPIS Bowling Tournament organized by the bowling club members..well actually, the advisor was the one doing most or the organizing works but I should give credit to the club members as well..after all, they are all still in their foundation program..so it might be the first time they had to come up with something like this..hehehe..anyway, as I recall back my last involvement with such activities I realized that the only time I had ever win a place in the tournament was back when I joined for the first time..I was ranked as number 8..and after that, my records had gone down the gutter until it reached the bottom last year..I couldn't get at least 100 pins knock down for each frame in the last tournament..it was really not my day I guess..hahaha +_+
but today, I mean yesterday now, I could say that I had played my best game ever..I started pretty well with 137 pins for my 1st frame..but the real deal came during my second play..after wasting the 1st 3 throws, I was awarded 6 consecutive strikes..yes, I repeat I got SIX strikes in a row..this propelled my point towards 190 pins score..my best play in quite a while..for the record, I managed to get 199 once last year with almost the same style as then..for the 3rd round, I had already ran out of juice and could only get 138 pins knocked down for that time..anyway, this total up my score to 465 pins for this tournament..my best achievement ever it was..hehehe ^_^
I'm really glad I joined the tournament this year, even thought I had a slight problem making u my decission to join because of financial issue..but in the end, it really paid off..compared to the other veteran players, I still have a long way to go before I can reach 200 pins yet I'm still grateful for this momment of glory..it's not everyday someone like me could get this kind of score..I was really statisfied with myself..for now..haha ^^

6 comments:

thoyyibah on March 31, 2009 at 6:24 PM said...

heh..4got 2 ask yesterday..
neway congratz bro..
such a gud come back.. (^_~)

dark_eky on March 31, 2009 at 10:23 PM said...

bout what??
this??
no biggie..
thx..
it was great..
hehehe
^_^

Mustakim Ahmad on April 1, 2009 at 8:58 PM said...

yup eky..
kesian the advisor tu..
smpi ke klas mencari peserta..
nasib klas kita xprnh miss...
at least ada la penyertaan..
nway.it's not annual ok..
it's every semester...
next sem aku plak cecah 200..
hehehehe..nway congrats..
masih lagi bukan hariku yg terbaik smlm..

dark_eky on April 2, 2009 at 12:27 AM said...

annually..
twice a year..
wakaka..=P
sile2..
kumpul token strike byk2 ekk..
hehehe
^_^

dzulhakim baharom on April 2, 2009 at 1:12 AM said...

bila lah aku nak champion ni?

aii..

dark_eky on April 3, 2009 at 1:53 AM said...

hahaha..
ko lawan la ngan bdak2 pmpn..
sure ko mnangnyer..
kecuali kembar 2 org tue arr..
huhuhu
^_^

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template