Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bad Luck..


I lost my NEW wireless broadband yesterday..it's the saddest thing that ever happen to me this month..sigh..here's how it happen..there was a blackout in the office yesterday..luckily I was using my battery so I keep on doing what I do..after an hour or so my battery was almost depleted and the electricity still hasn't come in..so I decided to unplug my broadband device and put my computer to sleep..I remembered putting the device into my pocket before I went to the couch to take a quick nap while waiting for the power come back online..it never did and rain was pouring outside..so after a few hours waiting, me and my friend decided to go back since it's getting late anyway..I packed all my belonging and went home with him..on the way back we stopped for tea at the usual place..while we was there the power came back..I was happy since I thought I can get back online after we reach home..then we take our leave and went straight back to our house..it was then I realized that my broadband wasn't in my pocket anymore..I searched all over for that thing..after leaving not a single unturned, I accept the fact that it had mysteriously gone..haih..I only had it for less than a week..I fell very devastated at the moment..sigh T_T
p/s-I'm going to apply for a new 1 if it didn't show up in the near future ^^

10 comments:

🌙 on May 29, 2010 at 2:07 PM said...

ek?hlang sudaaa?? tuelaaa xmo bg pjm hrtue... huhu..=P

p/s: beli bru lagi..=)

dark_eky on May 29, 2010 at 2:29 PM said...

tue arr psl..
toyol mn la yg amik..
cnie mmg kuat sket benda2 cmtue(alasan)
wakaka..
nsb x bg pnjm..
kalo bg pnjm pastue ilang..
ko la yg kena ganti..
hahaha =P

🌙 on May 29, 2010 at 2:59 PM said...

haha..toyol pon dh educated skrg nie...dorg xcuri duit dh,curik broadbnd..=D

dark_eky on May 29, 2010 at 3:06 PM said...

pndi punyer toyol..
ciss..
nsb la aku bkan jnis yg habis madu, sepah dibuang..
ataupun dapat gading bertuah, tanduk dilupakan..
ade jgak broadband lame nie walaupon slow gler..
huhuhu
T_T

🌙 on May 29, 2010 at 3:08 PM said...

bg peluang kt dorglaa ....rase broadbnd baru..hahahaha..=D

dark_eky on May 29, 2010 at 3:11 PM said...

heh..
luse aku igt nk gie terminate yg ilang nie..
pastue wat baru..
tp cnie cuti smpi hari rabu..
pesta kaamatan..
haih =_=

🌙 on May 29, 2010 at 3:35 PM said...

ooo...Cuti daa..best3..

enjoy urself..=D

dark_eky on May 29, 2010 at 5:12 PM said...

broadband lg penting dr pesta, cuti dll..
huhuhu
T_T

FarhahNur on May 29, 2010 at 11:07 PM said...

Apa?
'if it did't show up?'
Hm hang menjangkakan dia datang dan cakap..
"oh ellow daddy long leg!'heheh.
Sabarla..jgnla berduka lara.. broanband bukan sekuntum.haha

dark_eky on May 30, 2010 at 12:02 PM said...

u watched too many animation..
that thing wouldn't talk..
it'll just be lying there..
waiting to be picked up and used by me again..
hahaha
^_^

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template