Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Upcoming Disaster?!


school holiday is starting again..real soon, I'll be back to see my parents, siblings, cousins and etc..are they the source of the disaster u ask??no..of course not..I may be cold and heartless but I never detest my family ever..we share the most similar bloodline after all..the holiday is the cause then??haha..silly..who wouldn't love to have some free times to spend..unless you have a serious case of workaholic that is..good luck surviving the holidays to you I suppose..hehe..like I said earlier, holiday is the time for me to meet my family..to catch up on what's happening to everybody..not that I care too much though..still, it'll do me good to have a stabilize relationship between the family members..I don't think anyone can disagree with that..so what the hell is the disaster about!?well..I just learned that a group of people from JPN Sabah is coming to our district right after the holiday..yes, they are going to observe, supervise and visit each school in this area during their one week of stay..how lovely is that..and to add up the joy..a new program called D'1 is being put into action as I'm typing now which also involved us soon after the holiday..hurray..nice huh..ah well..that's all for the disaster report this time..be sure to tune in for any new informations regarding fun-filled, disastrous activities happening around me..until next time..I'm out..

0 comments:

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template