Thursday, May 27, 2010

School Holiday..again XD


the most awaited time for all pupils and teachers alike is finally here..why I included teacher there..honestly even I was excited about holiday ever since I was a kid..there was so much installed for me during that time..reminiscing about the past, holiday hold a lot of fond memories..childhood friends, early discoveries, adventures that opened my eyes, those dreams I used to have and so many more..it all seems so far away now..heh..but the most interesting thought will be how I used to be back then and how I've changed in time..I'm significantly a different man than the boy I had in mind..haih..let's keep this for some other time then..those time when I was still ignorant and somewhat innocent..haha..what important is now anyway..it's yet another time to indulges myself with adventures, discoveries and dreams..in a different kind of way..to all my colleague and friends:
"HAPPY HOLIDAY, Enjoy yourselves while you can" 
my student still can't read, most of them..and I find the thought of them reading it here is somewhat impossible so I don't have any wish for them here..tough luck twerps..haha ^^

6 comments:

🌙 on May 28, 2010 at 12:04 AM said...

ktaorg xstrt cuti lagi even exam dh hbis...isk3..=/

dark_eky on May 28, 2010 at 1:26 AM said...

iyerk..
sian dier..
kui3..

🌙 on May 30, 2010 at 2:27 PM said...

Haha..org tue lg cian ooo..

cuti pon xleh balik lagi...(psiko2)=P

dark_eky on May 30, 2010 at 2:30 PM said...

br brape hr cuti..
rilek la..
dlue time blajo pn blk lmbt..
nie kn plak dh keje..
hehehe
^_^

🌙 on May 30, 2010 at 2:37 PM said...

haha..xksh ke?

ceh..mision nk psiko gagal..=P

dark_eky on May 30, 2010 at 2:49 PM said...

silap org la nk psiko..
wakaka
^o^

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template