Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Addiction ^^


for those who knew me well enough, they'll  know that I'm an addict..not drug addicted..I'm a game addict..let just say I love to play games..I played a whole range types of games..shooting, strategy, rpg, sims, fighting..and my most favourtite genre would be fantasy-rpg..almost every game I love involved with this theme..they fit my imagination thirst like a well made stew..ahh..so statisfying..hehe..a couple of years back, I got involved with mmorpg..for those who are not familiar with that term, feel free to look it up in wikipedia or something..back to my story, it was love at first sight the moment I found out about the beta testing for Ragnarok Online 7 years ago..man, I was stuck to it like a bee to honey..just couldn't get enough of it..I can say honestly my reason to suck up my matriculation exam was being ADDICTED to RO back then..those sweet memories..and I was still playing it until last year..tried every job classes that game have to offered and when I reached the pinnacle of my passion, I started to hunt for a new thing to indulge to..and this year..I found a new thing to be addicted to..that is DRAGONICA woo-hoo..so, I want to spread this new found enjoyment to all my colleague and friend..just like another friend of mine hook me up to this..haha..this game is easy to play, have cute graphic, many gamers from our country is into it including me, the emotion system is hilarious, have a relationship system(if u find this interesting), a convenient buddy list, and so much more..so if u decide to find something to help take your stress away, I prescript this as a healthy substitute from drugs..here's the homepage in case anyone is interested..


and here are some eye candies from the game..

if you are in..feel free to pm me..if I'm around at that time, I'll be sure to meet up with you..see you guys ^^

2 comments:

F. Hanim M. on May 25, 2010 at 7:34 PM said...

huh..mesti ko rela xmakan sbb nk main game ni je..
a'ah...shoutbox ko dh penuh dgn spam..mcm kt blog akem gak..

dark_eky on May 26, 2010 at 11:24 AM said...

bole mkn smbl main..
2 dlm 1..
hehehe..
nsb baik klas aku tue xde elektrik..
kalo idak aku dh main kt skola..

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template