Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Haih..tale of the wasted..T_T


So the story began..I woke up late this morning..I promised to send a friend of mine to the LRT station but since I woke up late, I broke my promise then..so that one thing wasted early in the morning for me..then I had planned to jog around the field also EARLIER this morning but yet again I couldn't..in case you are wondering why, that's because when I woke up the time was already 11.34 am..no one sane enough to jog under the burning sensation of the afternoon sunlight..a waste of effort on the planning..so after my late awakening I go to the bathroom and so on until after Zuhur prayer..not wanting to waste my bread which will expires tomorrow, I had them for a lite,simple lunch..nothing goes wrong there..so you are guessing all turns well then, right??
It would have been if I hadn't be so enthusiastic about doing some homework and finishing my files for my class when I realized my printer ran out of ink..it just happen to be that I read an email from a computer shop which I'm registered as a member wishing me happy CNY and advertising some New Year's promotion..thinking my broadband bills were also due for two month now I guess I'll just go to Alamanda, buy a new cartridge and settle the bills at the same time..killing two birds with one stone..and so I rode my bike for about 10 minutes to Alamanda and then make some withdrawal from the ATM..feeling high and mighty with all the cash I had I rode the escalator up the next floor and I turned..
The Maxis centre was closed!!aw man..for some reason which never came across my mind earlier the centre closed for two days..and then I walked quickly across toward the other end of the complex..inside, I had a feeling the same thing that happened with the centre will happen yet a second time..when I reached there, guess what..right, my instinct was damn right..the shop was also closed for the same reason as the centre earlier..what a BIG waste of time and effort..some of the quick-thinking people must already know why both of them were closed but I will say it anyway..it is Chinese New Year and they are celebrating it unlike me who only felt it as another weekend holiday..haih..see how much was wasted on one day..
before I went back, I take out my stressed on the arcade's punching machine and super shooter..I still couldn't break my record of 98 pound punch yet I managed to beat the first boss anyway..then I found two new comics for me so it cheered me up again..I just hope nothing else get wasted on this jinxed day..huhuhu T_T

moral of the story : don't wake up late and don't ever break a promise you make..

5 comments:

BFH 6261 on January 27, 2009 at 4:45 PM said...

sabo la banyak2

ainko on January 27, 2009 at 4:56 PM said...

u had a bad day..hehe

dark_eky on January 27, 2009 at 8:08 PM said...

u had a bad day..
cm lagu la plak..
X bley..
hehehe =P

dzulhakim baharom on January 27, 2009 at 9:39 PM said...

err
i broke a promise too last thursday.
same promise as yours
8D

dark_eky on January 28, 2009 at 2:36 AM said...

abis la ko..
wakaka

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template