Monday, January 26, 2009

To be or not to be..


I'm out of spirit right now..feels like lazying around all day long again..having such free times, I ought to start working on my many assignments and finishing my thesis but..jeez, I sure hate working hard..that's why I'll keep lazying around all the time..what this had to do with the tittle??hurm..none so whatever I think..it just came out of the blue earlier on..or maybe it has a hidden meaning sent by the unconscious part of my mind..telling me to clean up my act and then make up my mind about what to do..haih, such a nosey conscience I have..so what should I do then..I've been thinking about going to the movies but not alone..since nobody can go with me so I think I'll just cancel the thought..man, times like this I wish I had a girl..next up is, nothing..guess I'll end up lazying all day long then..on such a fine day too..haihz~~

0 comments:

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template