Thursday, February 19, 2009

copy & paste II


On criticizing
Author: nfarhana
•8:24 AM

While I appreciate comments on this blog, they are moderated and any that are negative will not be posted. If you try hard enough you can find something bad about everything. But the reverse is true as well, if you try hard enough you can also find good in everything, and that is purpose of all of my blogs.

Criticizing and condemning the information here is not going to change my view on the world. When stating your opinions, please ask yourself...
Does this achieve the goal I intended?
Did this bring peace to anyone?
Did my comments hurt someone else?
Does my opinion change reality in any way?
Are my words helpful or hurtful?

taken from http://firyal-hikmah.blogspot.com/2009/02/on-criticizing.html

I simply put it here..for us to ponder..about what we say, n how we suppose to say it..hehe =P

8 comments:

BFH 6261 on February 19, 2009 at 9:56 PM said...

Saya bersetuju dengan apa yang berhormat katakan

Nurul Farhana on February 20, 2009 at 8:41 AM said...

:)

dark_eky on February 20, 2009 at 12:35 PM said...

thx to nfarhana for the info..
I'm just forwarding it..
hehehe..=P
trimas ats sokongan saudara afiq yer..
nnt kiter wat jamuan biro..
tunggu modal msk dlue..
huhuhu

Nurul Farhana on February 20, 2009 at 4:36 PM said...

:)
Y're most welcome.

FarhahNur on February 20, 2009 at 10:37 PM said...

Yes..nice one farhana. and thanks to eky to :)

dark_eky on February 21, 2009 at 5:43 PM said...

sheesh..
what did I do to gain credit??

Nurul Farhana on February 21, 2009 at 9:27 PM said...

for spreading the words?

dark_eky on February 22, 2009 at 2:05 PM said...

really..
it's no big deal..

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template