Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The End..


not my end..but the student council which I'm in was officially disbanded yesterday..all that left there is the memmories that my comrades and I shared from the times we spent together for those past 10 months..here they are:

back(from the left) : ain, mariam, hannan, farahin, razlinda, aina, eliza, azizah, syakirah, syahidah, muslihah
front: yazid, zaki, fahmi, hadi, yasir, firdaus, faiz, me, kamil, munsif, nik azman, zaihan

I enjoyed my stay with these guys..

2 comments:

BaBbliNg BaR0nNESs on February 13, 2009 at 10:26 AM said...

Assalammualaikum..

in student council kah dulu??
thats good
i believe active people are the agents of change in Malaysia..
spirited n relentless in woking 4 d betterment of society..

dark_eky on February 13, 2009 at 12:48 PM said...

i dunno if I can be classified as active..
I'm better off working in the background..
like a puppet master..
pulling the strings from inside the shadow..
hahaha

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template