Wednesday, February 11, 2009

last trip to Malacca..


I went to Malacca about 2 weeks ago..nothing changes much except I was there with most of my classmates..since I'm still not in the mood for writing, I'll put some of the pictures here then..after all, a picture is worth a thousand word right..so let them speak for themselves..

me with a buch of crocodiles from the farm..they are quite open to people as you can see..

on board the river cruise..
(I can still remember the distinct aroma from the river)

blending away into the darkness..

I spy with my two eyes..

my group..

feeling a bit light-headed..up, up n away..

hehehe..my lucky day..

this was take at Mini Malaysia's stage..

playing at sagil waterfall..

guess what..

jungle troopers..roll out..

0 comments:

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template