Monday, February 16, 2009

Sport's Festival is Back..


earlier this morning..I went to a meeting of my sport house..I was a bit late because of some work and the meeting were already underway when I arrived..most of the faces I saw in there were still the familiar faces which I had seen last year during the sport festival..f.y.i, I didn't attend the meeting last year because....I totally forgoten about it I think..hahaha..anyway, due to my active participant this year, I was majorly voted as the representative of my batch members..it isn't so bad compared to my friend who had to be the head of his house..such a hassle really..well, luckily the sport's day is about 2 months away from now..so I don't think much will have to be done about it for now..
actually, I manage to win a gold medal and 1 bronze medal last year..to bad I couldn't participate in my 3rd event because of last minute injuries..but for this year, I think maybe I'm gonna go all out right from the start..or maybe.....I'll just slack off until the actual day and win at least one medal as a keepsake..hahaha =P

9 comments:

dzulhakim baharom on February 16, 2009 at 2:56 PM said...

meh2
aku nak fight jarak jauh dgn ko
haha

Mustakim Ahmad on February 16, 2009 at 5:45 PM said...

hahahaha..xmen la wakil batch..

dark_eky on February 16, 2009 at 8:22 PM said...

cess..
sgh riak n takabur korg..
tp aku lg jahat dr tue..
wakaka..=P
mai la..
aku kuntow sekor2..
hahaha

BFH 6261 on February 17, 2009 at 3:03 AM said...

Rumah kuning johan la taun lepas.
xda harapanlah rumah len nak lawan.
Sape rase nak lompat rumah pun boleh jugak. haha

dark_eky on February 17, 2009 at 12:05 PM said...

digalakkan gk tue..
hahaha

dzulhakim baharom on February 17, 2009 at 9:56 PM said...

acara kuntow tak ada kah?

dark_eky on February 18, 2009 at 12:25 PM said...

acara kuntow antu durian..
hahaha

ainko on February 21, 2009 at 1:12 AM said...

acara kuntow tuh ape?blurrr..-ahli rumah kuning-

dark_eky on February 21, 2009 at 5:46 PM said...

kuntow nie cm karate la kot..
blasah jer..

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template