Tuesday, November 10, 2009

another long one.. C&P X


been chatting with a friend of mine a while ago..as I'm a man with great communication skills and keeping the conversation going, so I manage to juggle different topics at a time which will lengthen our discussion until hours if I feel like it..using my common sense and belief made-in-real-time, I'll attract their attention to continue talking with me..making sound and loud arguments have always been my main point in gaining interest..even if I am not too sure myself about the particular topic I'll just play around in a safe degree until I'm confident too venture even further..this particular chat log is a minor example of how it's used to be done by me -

afzrd001: toilet..

brb..

grafitti??

winfer_lianne: yeah. Toilet the famous place for student's graffiti

u know, conteng2

afzrd001: yeah..

uncivilezed art..

winfer_lianne: u've done this b4...don't u?

afzrd001: uncivilized..

nope..

I use proper pen n paper method..

winfer_lianne: yr friends will agree with me

 :P

 u were one of the,

 *them

afzrd001: i'm sure they'll agree with my arguments..

winfer_lianne: ok. sorry. kidding.

afzrd001: why??

reminiscing ur past glory??

winfer_lianne: woi !!

excuuusssee me

 never

ever

tak pernah

afzrd001: so u say..

winfer_lianne: it's vandalisme.

afzrd001: it's more towards cruelty..

winfer_lianne: really? it's just for fun ..

no harm.. in the name of art.

afzrd001: so tell me the meaning of the word "cruel"..

 maybe ur defining r diff from mine..

winfer_lianne: savage

afzrd001: ic..

just that then??

winfer_lianne: let see....cruel is deine as inhuman, violence, irrational thinking & behavior

may I add immature too?

criminal-like, gangsters.

afzrd001: ic ur poi..

winfer_lianne: whats yr definition?

afzrd001: zalim=tidak meletakkan sesuatu pd tempatnya..

learnt it long time ago..

winfer_lianne: ah. the islamic def.

says it all, huh?

dats v. good of u

afzrd001: most of my principles are established long ago..

when I can think straight n sound..

winfer_lianne: ok. I'm not so good in this, i prefer the logic & critical thinking.

might have the pillars, but for the sake of knowledge, i supposed

so yeah. my bad

afzrd001: y so..

life is an ongoing learning..

I mysf might still hv more to learn..

winfer_lianne: learn. is easy. to unlearn is not

what am i rambling about? haish.

afzrd001: habit..

winfer_lianne: got yr point.

gotta change the norms.

afzrd001: if that what we need to do then we should..

we can nvr be too sure about it ourselves..

winfer_lianne: deep~

afzrd001: lol..

winfer_lianne: :P 

afzrd001: maybe I'll copy this chat log n post it for my next blog entry XD..

winfer_lianne: no. why should u ????

but it's a new idea....

afzrd001: just for fun..

why else..

so there you have it..saying I'm really good in communicating might be a bit much but I can keep the interest level high at all time..that's what you'll need the most when involving into an important conversation or just chatting with a friends..also if it's with someone u like, better try to keep that level terned on to the max so he/she will not get bored easily when talking with you..just sharing some tips here..even in works we sometimes need to communicate with other people which we have something to gain from them..so keeping the communication lively and heated is part of the way for us getting what we need from then..that's all for now then..

0 comments:

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template