Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Parting..


both my parents have gone away now..not that they have passed  or anything..they just went to the Holy Land performing the Haj..I'll not be seeing them for about a month or so..this is the first parting that I mention above..the second parting will be with my friends and colleagues which are going to get their posting places in a few days..well, some of them have already received the informant later which was delivered to each respective houses..so their parents had contacted and informed them about the news..my household is empty for now so I wouldn't know if any letter regarding my posting information arrived yet..I don't care much about where I'll be posted too just I need to know for the sake of packing up and some other trivial matters..I'm the one who is in charge of the house for now so I need to make preparation in case I'm going to go far away..my younger siblings are now over at our relative house for the time being until I can came back from my studies..anyway, the fact here is that I'll be parting with my classmates, batch, juniors and the whole institutional members which I attend for the past few years..the time has finally arrives for us  to go our separate ways..everyone will be walking down the path of working without any clues about whether we'll ever meet again  in the future or not..still, this is the route everyone must follow in their way to continue living..dead man won't need this kind of stuff right..heh..then I'll also be parting with my own life..as a student..like I mentioned earlier, this is the path I must follow as a process of growing up into adulthood..the first part of my life is going to end and it's time to trod along the second chapter..let it be alone or as a group, I'll still be embarking on this ongoing journey called life until the time that is given to me is up..I prayed so my wills shall never wither and my spirits will not be lost..I also pray for my other comrades wishing them courages that never falls especially those who's going to the remote areas..it takes lot of mental and spiritual firmness for one to be able to perform their duty well deep in the jungle..hehehe..good luck to those going to Sabah and Sarawak (mar, azmil, budi and those who will be getting their places soon)..I might be joining u guys if given the chance..but I'll never know for sure until tomorrow or the days to come..to all the other PISMK-OUM students all around the country, good luck and I wish you guys all the best - sincerely Ahmad Fikri Zulkifli

0 comments:

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template