Sunday, November 1, 2009

Timefull XD


Is that really a word??well I don't care much..it's just a tittle anyway..I'll be having a lot of free times in this coming month or so I guessed XD..examination, practical, lectures and etc are all in the past now..the only thing left is this going on course..anyone familiar with the term KISSM??it's the acro for Kursus Induksi Sistem Saraan Malaysia..too lazy too translate so in my own simple words it'll be a course for introducing the working system..hurm, that didn't sounds close at all..don't bother about it..just a normal course I guess..full of talks for hours that for sure..and I recall hearing there will be an examination based on the content of the course at the end of this month..sigh, can't they let us go peacefully..heh..I would prefer an early holiday since this seems to be my last month as a student afterall..gonna be a working man starting December..sometimes it even feels unreal to me myself..but hey, life must go on..there's no stopping the flow of time anyway..eventhough I'll love to-

spent time with my classmate n friends..trips, bowling, karaoke or whatever..I don't mind..an,


all boys out sounded pretty nice anytime..although I prefer the company of some girls too..then,

maybe I'll join an outdoor camps..which I prefer much, much more over sitting for hours listening sleepily..so,

I can flung myself out into the wilderness seeking new knowledges and new adventures..or,

just chilling out by myself..thinking about what to do next and fantasizing how my future will be..

well..fantasy and reality would always found themselves contradicting each other..there's no helping to it then..better to tough it out until the end as usual..that's the stuff I'm made of anyway..good luck to me then =P

0 comments:

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template