Thursday, November 12, 2009

Poetic..


looking back at those poems, I found some of them which were made by me a long, long time ago..back then I was still in my early teenage age and like to venture into a new field..since learning literature were implemented during that time, I read a lot of poems and even represented my school in a poem competition..that was ancient history though..reading through those poems which I made myself really bring up some nostalgic memories..I was reminded about how small I was back then while trying to fill in a large gap left by my predecessor..at times I even felt helpless and those poems were mostly written as a way for me to express all those thoughts and worries..geez, even I have a cute side like that before..hahaha..anyway, writing helps me to relax and calmed my troubled soul..I don't mean to brag but my essay writing are quite good at that time but what I lack is the creativity of a poet when writing..so all those poems are very straight-forward and kind of embarrassing really..heh..I'll put 1 here for all to read..

Sometimes I’m cool,

Mostly I’m cold..

 

Sometimes I’m so full,

Mostly I’m just a fool..

 

Sometimes I act don’t care,

Mostly I can’t help but to scare..

 

Sometimes I become unapproachable,

Mostly I was still amenable..

 

Sometimes I’ll hurt,

Mostly I’m then one who’s hurt..

 

Sometimes I do foolish things,

Mostly I like to show everything..

 

Sometimes I can be cocky,

Mostly I tried to be flashy..

 

Sometimes I present sarcasm,

Mostly I feel veneration..

 

Sometimes I reveal the light,

Mostly I conceal the dark..

 

Sometimes I showed it outside,

Mostly I keep it all inside..

as u guys can see, some of the words may sounded bombastic but it's all thanks to my meddling with a thesaurus back then..getting synonyms was not much of a trouble for me..I just need to think of the words which can covey what I meant and then search for other unique word which convey the same meaning..I am creative in a way I guess..hehehe..well, the ME right now are not interested with these kind of things anymore..although I'm definitely confident with my ability to compose lyrics and words but I rather not use that as one of my shining talents..it's such a hassle really..

2 comments:

akio shijo on November 12, 2009 at 5:15 PM said...

yo my man..!!
i always read ur blog & i do believe u hav talent in this type of thing..so y dun u try go further? try to b novelist or mayb song writer..coz i felt that u can go beyond that u can imaging..let go of ur "dark^soul" & let free of ur mind man..i know u can do it.. ^_^

dark_eky on November 13, 2009 at 1:05 AM said...

thx..
zzz..
I use to write but not anymore..
seems to be too lazy to start writing back..
hehehe
0.o

p/s: dark^soul = me

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template