Wednesday, November 25, 2009

These Final Moment..


been busy with the kissm..and also the connection was not so good these past couple of days actually..so I hadn't made any new entry so far..this 1??I'm in the middle of packing up my stuffs right now..taking a short break and thought maybe I'll update my blog for a bit..plus the connection is going rather smoothly so I can't let this opportunity slip pass me by..after, this maybe the last time I'll be texting in this journal of mine as a student..heh..really now..the idea of me becoming a working guy seems so close now but it still feels unreal just as much..I'd visualized myself in the situation for thousands of times already..yet I can't grasped the reality of those visions just yet..does this means that even though I act composed and steady all the time I'm still scared inside..sigh..that is so immature of me..looks like there's more that I need to learn for the time to come..well, learning will never stops after all..hehehe =p

4 comments:

thoyyibah on November 28, 2009 at 1:13 PM said...

good luck bro...

FarhahNur on November 29, 2009 at 7:21 PM said...

Im scared too.
We'll b facing the working life for abt 30 yers to come.
If Allah's will la.
Semoga kuat!

F. Hanim M. on December 2, 2009 at 3:35 PM said...

rindu eky.hahahaha

dark_eky on December 3, 2009 at 11:14 AM said...

tq2..
yeah..
this is all His wills..
no helping but to go along with it..
hehehe..=P
cpatnyer dh rindu..
haih..
Xper..
lame2 nnt ilang la tue..

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template