Tuesday, November 17, 2009

To Busy or Not To Busy..


that's a parody from Shakespeare's "To Be or Not To Be"..I heard that KISSM's assignments is due this Friday..to tell the truth, I'm not feeling any heat nor motivated to start working on any of the given task yet..say I'm lazy or I'm ignorant or I'm a procrastinator,  I don't plan to burn the midnight oil doing it..I'd rather stay up playing games or just sleep and recover my strength for the next day to come..heh..yeah it's so wrong but I can't seem to help it myself..I know I can do it once I put my hands to work but I really, really, REALLY don't feel like going anything yet..well, maybe just the collaboration form for now..sigh..like I said earlier..I'm in a very non-motivated mood to start working right now..shouldn't but nothing seems to make sense for now except for this boredom and selfish thought..in the end, I ended up completing this stuff..

I don't know what to say..

I don't know what to speak..

I don't know what to ask..

I don't know what to think..

 

want to console you..

but I'm not sure how..

want to soothe you..

but I'm not sure if I can..

 

if you don't mind..

and if you want to..

throw it out..

this soul can listen..

it will bear it..

and I'm sure it won't break..

 

you don't need to understand..

you don't need to care..

but if you ever need me..

trust me I'll be there..

zzz..I made this 1 about 4-5 years ago..it's a short message based for the hand phone SMS system..I said I completed it but I just changed the words from the very SHORT FORMS to a much more adequate style..recalling back to that time, it's a keen memory which I'll never forget..well not yet anyway..hehehe..the HOTTEST topic to be discussed about now, is where in the world am I'll to end up teaching later..narrow that down where in the country then because I'm not going to teach outside the country anyway..maybe I'll post it here when I know about the place officially later on..

0 comments:

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template