Monday, August 25, 2008

The 6th day..


the class teacher is still on MC leave..she will not be here until this coming wednesday..haih..this is the 2nd week of my practical experience..the theme for this week is still the same like last week..it's on the National Day..what else will I say about today..hurmm =_=..assembly early this morning was cut short by the pouring rain..I was so sleepy from staying up last night that I had to sleep through the morning classes..then when I woke up, my partner was showing those children some of his video clips of last year 'merdeka' celebration..later, we let them do some works in their excersize books..that's that until the end of the day..another calm day I guess =_=

0 comments:

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template