Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Day at the PIKOM PC FAIR 2008


Yesterday, I went to the annual PIKOM Pc Fair at KLCC to accompany some of my fellow friends and hoping to catch a glimpse of the new gadgets and technos there(and to get all the freebies ^^)hehehe..my group was at the site for almost 3 hours looking and trying to find the stuffs that we want to buy..man, it was crowded in there which is as ussual..a lot of people confined in the halls making it hard for us to move around freely..it was very packed I tell you..for those who have been there before, you'll get the ideas..the same sight each year, a lot of people in a closed room with 1 way traffic..maybe they should take it outside and do it in the open for a change..hahaha..my friends bought thumbdrives, memory card, digital camera and some printer's ink..myself, I don't buy anything..just taking all the free things that I could get especially goodies bags..hehehe..actually I can get all the gadgets at Low Yat Plaza with almost the same prices, so it was the goodies bag that I was after there..hahaha..I had some great time at the PC Fair..bdw, today is the last day for the fair and it will be much packed than yesterday..I hope no one will get hurt in the commotion..it's a jungle out there..
hehehe
^_^

2 comments:

akio shijo on August 3, 2008 at 8:40 PM said...

so wat u get at PIKOM PC Fair?
got a gurl? hahaha...

dark_eky on August 3, 2008 at 9:06 PM said...

just freebies..
didnt I say so..
hahaha
^_^

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template