Sunday, August 3, 2008

Things I had miss the most T_T


1- Ragnarok Online

An online which I had been playing since in the matriculation..one of the best reason why I almost failed during that time..hahaha..ragnarok online or ro has been an enjoyable game where I meet a lot of people and gain some income(hehe ^^)..but now due the connection problems, I haven't been online for quite a period..I don't know wether I'll be able to continue playing or not so I'm missing it badly..huhuhu T_T

2- Old nakamas
 
Nakamas are friends or buddies in japanese..these guys are from the PISMK batch(which is I'm in right now) back when we were at IPBA earlier..some are still with me now so I don't miss them but to those who had been transfered far, far away..I miss you guys..take care okay

3- my classmate in secondary school

we are only together for like 2 years but hey, they are like family to me..

4- Dancing

I may not look like it now, but I used to be dancing back in the old days..I wouldn't say that I'm that good but I can dance at least..I don't see myself doing it anytime in the future but the memories are my precious treasure..the musics, the rhythms, the steps, choreograph, the sensation are all so hard for me to let go off(not forgetting the cute dancers and madam hehe)..I just wish......

anyway, these are some of things that I've been missing these past few years..as for other thing like my family, I don't really miss them because I can always think of them and then give em a call..hahaha..somethings are better left the way it is for now..
hehehe
^_^

8 comments:

dzulhakim baharom on August 3, 2008 at 11:52 PM said...

rindu-rinduan jadi kenang-kenangan..
hehe..

F. Hanim M. on August 4, 2008 at 2:49 PM said...

never mind la..
miss me only when i'm gone
pls take a number & queue up if u want 2 borrow my 'wimpy kid' book..
hehehe...
it's nice..dun need a long time to finish reading it..
plus it will tickle ur funny nerves..

Miss Aini on August 4, 2008 at 9:37 PM said...

weii~~~ asal ko tak miss aku?

qalamun.com

dark_eky on August 5, 2008 at 2:43 PM said...

dh lame2 nnt..
rindu tue jd luper..
hahaha
^_^

Anonymous said...

hye there...act out of topic..but i think its ok right???juz wanna ask u 1 quetion...act i really interested wif ur duty as pa system...can i get da chance 2 join it???

dark_eky on August 13, 2008 at 3:07 PM said...

sure catreez..
but I don't actually be the pa system..
I'm just managing it k..
if u r interested why not then..
hehehe
^_^

nurulizzati0407 on August 14, 2008 at 7:00 AM said...

lelama rindu jadi lupe :)

dark_eky on August 14, 2008 at 10:24 AM said...

yup..

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template