Thursday, August 7, 2008

The thing with astrology is..



Sometimes I really wonder..is there really such thing as a lucky star??do our stars really affect our life??will I be like this because I'm born under a certain star??can I really let my constellation guide me through my life??what is this astrology actually and what so great about it??
what is astrology??well according to wikipedia "Astrology (from Greek ἄστρον, astron, "constellation, star"; and -λογία, -logia) is a group of systems, traditions, and beliefs in which knowledge of the apparent relative positions of celestial bodies and related details is held to be useful in understanding, interpreting, and organizing information about personality, human affairs, and other terrestrial matters. A practitioner of astrology is called an astrologer or an astrologist. Numerous traditions and applications employing astrological concepts have arisen since its earliest recorded beginnings in the 3rd millennium BC. It has played a role in the shaping of culture, early astronomy, and other disciplines throughout history..." and yada yada yada..so in a word, the star give you tips on how to live..can you believe that??all the massive, luminious, lifeless plasma balls giving you signs concerning your attitude, prosperity, love and so on..hell yeah..they actually know you better than your parent, siblings, relatives and friends..how very convenient that is..they will give you guidence and help you through out your live..hahaha..owh come on..even they doesn't have a clue how long they'll be shining in the outer space until their gases diminished..
no offence to all the past star gazers and astrologists, but the only thing the star is good at is pointing the way for ships and travelers which is lost and doesn't have a compass or gprs system at the time..they are usefull there..I give them that..but pointing the ways for me to live my life..that's all so ridiculous..here something about Aries since that is what I'm born under..
"The sign of the Ram is graced by the element of Fire, and if you were to use one word to describe Aries, it could easily be heat. People born under this sign have a passion and red-hot energy, which often proves irresistible. It's certainly never boring! Aries likes to initiate relationships, and the role of seducer comes to them easily. This sizzling romance dance will only work on those strong enough to stay in the game, because Aries wants a partner who can go toe-to-toe with them, whether it's over lunch or under the covers. Aries likes to get its way and often pits the wishes of self against what is best for the partnership, which can lead to conflict. These battles, though, are often foreplay, which can result in some sexy fireworks of their own. The Ram is possessed of a great physicality, a sense of adventure, is wildly flirtatious and loves to play."
well what do you know..I'm a seducer..how I never noticed that in me..hahaha..maybe I'm actually an incubus under a human skin..hahaha..trust me..I'm not a charmer..and not ever going into seducing unless I became a vampire or whatever..
which make me come into a conclusion..this is all crackpot..don't bother me with it..the reason I talk about this is I always got invite and spam concerning love compatibility, life secret and all the other nonesense..how stupid do they think I am to buy into all their stories and lies..so whoever had the idea of coming to see me regarding all this stuff, be prepare..an early precaution..

0 comments:

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template