Friday, August 1, 2008

All good things must come to an end T_T


tenma
some of the characters

I've been following a manga entittled School Rumble for almost 2 years now..sadly, the story has come to an end..huhu..the manga itself is really nice with multiple genres including comedy, romance and action..this manga that I read bring the reader into a world of Japanese High School Student with quite a twist..1 thing I like the most is the growth or the delopment of the character inside the story itself..it have a delinquent whos trying the win the heart of the thick headed girl he loves and when he fail try to become a manga artist, a thick headed girl who had a crush on a weird guy, a princess type girl who suddenly realize that she's in love with a delinquent, a weird guy who is actually a top manga artist, a little sister who can see the thought of people who like her and a bunch of other types of characters including a mucha wrestler from mexico..all this characters interact with each other building a great bond while sharing the ups and downs of life..the story may focus on the characters trying to find their one true love, but in the same time there are building tensions and suspens when things dont turn out as what it is supposed to be..plus this manga is packed with a lot of humor and great comedy gurranteed to put a smile on your face while you are reading it.."why so serious?"..hahaha..that one is from the Joker in The Dark Knight..back to my topic, I really love this manga..there are even more great things inside it which I didn't put into words here coz it will take long..the manga have 22 volumes if I must say..so you will not be finishing it that easily..hehehe..after all consideration, this is a great manga..I give it a 5 star rating myself..
hehehe
^_^
eri is kinda cute

my favourite girl ^^

p/s:School Rumble Z is on its way..yay for me..haha ^^

0 comments:

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template