Sunday, August 31, 2008

7th-10th day..the compilation >_<


7th day
more or the less it's the same story with the 6th..the only difference is that I had to teach the children formally since it's my turn to conduct the class..nothing special happened on this day but on the next day..

8th day
Mr Khamizan the next class teacher had to take an mc yet again FOR 2 DAYS..he said maybe he had food poisoning or something and couldn't come to his class..this leave us no choice but to take turn watching over his class while one of us teaching at our actual class..even so, the day when on rather smoothly..those children enjoy themselves greatly during my last lesson when we had a role play activities..they were very excited to take part in the play and couldn't wait to take turn acting..I stayed at the school until late in the afternoon because we(the practical teachers) were asked to lend our hands in the qiraat classes..since they provide us with the lunch so I couldn't complain more..the Main problem is during my way home..suddenly the rain started to pour down heavily soaking me down to the boot..what can I say, I ride a motorcycle to school everyday..luckily I had a poncho(a sort of raincoat I think) in my box provide a small shelter for my things(files, educational aid etc) but my pants and boots were all soaked by the water..my first experience of this kind..hahaha =P

day 9
the class turns into a singing practise because the children had to perform something for the school event the next day..so the children just practise singing and then watched vcd all day long..that's all I think..

the 10th day
first of all, on the way to school a problem occured to my rides..the motorcycle's exhaust pipe CAME OFF!!really, this is not a joke..the exhaust really came off while I was riding..it was a shock when my bike suddenly when BOM BOOM BOOMM like a big bike ussually sounds..but when I think about it later, it was pretty funny actually..all my friends laugh when I shared this experience with them..hahaha ^0^..secondly, the performance didn't go well at all..mostly because of the last minute technical problem we faced..the computer breakdowns, we couldn't find the same song and those kids couldn't sing well since they are not familiar with the songs we used..a true disastruos day..lastly, I had to pay rm60 for a new exhaust pipe..haih T_T

well that is all for this week practical exp..what will happen next, I wonder ?_?

0 comments:

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template