Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Practical..day 3 +_+


both of the homeroom teacher are out today..so my partner and I had both classes to ourselves..I'll talk about my class experience then..it was like 40% in control and the rest was totally out of control..the children was talking among themselves while I was teaching which occassionally end with me walking to their side and bring one of them to the front so they can't talk with each other then..and there were also some kids playing at the back which boiled my blood..when I raise up my voice they all keep quite for a while before start playing again..it was so noisy in my class..almost chaotic I think..I wonder if I'm not fierce enough..I had already hid all of my smiley and cheery faces all the times here along with my emotion..my face shown no expression while my stares are all glaciery cold..I never showed them much of an attention but they sure keep coming to hold my hands and giving me a hug every now and then..how can they still be attracted to me now..what wrong with kids nowaday..they are supposed to be unfamiliar with me and I should have been hard to approach by them..this is totally wierd..
I'm sure that girls will feel agitated when I give them the cold shoulder..since I'm not the fairy-tales-prince type of a guy..this make them feel the attraction towards me..but I'm talking about
6 year olds preschool children..they are supposed to feel afraid of stranger..the uneasiness is what I aim to sow into their heart..after all, that is what I am to them right now..but heck no, they just keep coming for me..kids nowaday sure are strange..totally..but I'm not going to be defeated by the like of them..I'll make them obey me..in time..
huhuhu
T_T

0 comments:

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template