Friday, August 1, 2008

My Life as a Student Council Member



Being a member of the Student Council or a JPP is not something new to me..I've been in this kind of organization during my matriculation year..even so, the situation is not the same..I mean it is totally different being a JPP in college and a JPP in this institute..the workload is totally heavier now that I'm in an institute..hehehe..hours of meeting until late night, a lot programmes that need my attention and a couple of problem coping with my life as student..I'm not here to say I'm regreting my decision to become one..what I truly want is to be able to make a different in the life of the IPIS students..for the better(or the worse =P)..hahaha..the reason I'm here is not for my personal gain (well not all) but for all of students who need an assistance and providence..I just hope I can take on this burden and fulfill my responsibilities in the short time I'm given with..
hehehe
^_^

0 comments:

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template