Thursday, August 14, 2008

day 4..GTF-the reborn


the next door teacher was back..so me and my partner can focus back to the class we're supposed to handle..with one situation out of the frame, I can get back to work on the bigger picture..controlling my chaotic-noisy-annoying-bratty class..1st of all, I get rid of the clingging and hugging since it is sooooooo annoying..everytime one of the children try to hold my hands or try to hug, I quickly brushed them asside..now that I've put on a distance between myself and them, they just linger around me..not so comfy but better than before..maybe I should snarl whenever they come around me..hahaha..just a menacing stare had been fine..still I got the issue of classroom control which greatly hinders the lesson progress..after a few tries & errors, I finally came up with a suitable solution for this matter..it's to get physical with them..nothing a bit of muscle and strenght can't handle..NO, I'm not saying about physical assault or something..I just give them a small physical activity everytime they start to lose their attention to my teaching..I must say that my thesis-making day has given me a lot of ideas on how to came up with spontaneous activities..all I did was give those children a lite activity involving them moving their so they can release their energy which had been building for a while..this works like a charm really..
now my classroom control is much better..plus those brats also enyoy themselves greatly which is also a good thing..now they pay much more attention on what I'm going to do next..kids, they are much too pure and naive..:evil laugh:..they even fell for a simple rise up and down activity..when I get back, I'll be listing all the small work out that I can think of for my future lesson periods..those kids won't know what hit them..wakaka >:)
just in case anyone is still wondering what the GTF is all about, I'll tell you now..but I should had pity all of those who are so lame and slow if I had any heart at all..GT stands for Great Teacher..the F is my name but I wont be telling that to you guys..ciao
hehehe
^_^
(p/s- for those who is planning to become a teacher him/herself, don't do this to your pupils and students..it'll hurt your consceince badly >:P)

0 comments:

 

Eky's Journalism =P Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template